- Examinations are held at the end of each term. Continuous assessments of the students are carried on throughout the year. Class test, home assignments, project works etc. are marked.
- A cumulative record of term tests and internal assessment is maintained which is considered for promotion to the next class.
- For the purpose of promoting a pupil to the next class level, the year’s record of work will be taken into account along with the marks of the two terminal examinations.
- The year’s record of work consists of the following: tests/terminal examination, Day-to-day written work, home assignments, project works, practical etc.
- A total of 35% marks in each subject on the average of the two terminal examinations are necessary for promotion.
- As a policy the school do not follow ranking system for any of the examinations. However, proficiency prize will be awarded to students after taking into consideration, the entire year’s academic performance.
|CLASSES I - VI|
|CLASSES VII - IX|
|Project / Assignments||-|
|Presentation / Practical||05%|
- It is compulsory to pass in English.
- The final examination papers will be shown only in extreme cases on special request.
- The school follows three terms for the academic evaluation. The per term pattern is as follows.
|CLASSES I - VIII|
|Announced Test (AT – 1)||10%|
|Announced Tests (AT – 2)||10%|
|Project / Assignments/ Presentation / Practical||10%|