- 020 – 20265088
- All the bonafide students of the school are members of the school library.
- Students from Std. V onwards can borrow books from the library.
- The loan period of a book is seven days.
- If a student exceeds the time limit, he /she will have to pay a fine of five rupee per day. However, the borrowed book can be re-issued after the stipulated period.
- Books must be returned to the library in good condition. Damage caused to the books will be considered as a punishable act. The cost will be recovered from the parents.
- No one is allowed to take reference books home.